Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Copycats!

Hey guys I am really mad! Because when I log on to cp all the time there is copycats! and it's not right because I tried to make my signature look original and you guys steal my idea how would u feel if you were trying to get famous and someone logs on and steals your look how would u feel? I caught one penguin and took a picture of him as a warning of how they can look so if you are a copycat reading please! Stop plus because you readers are lazy because you don't comment I have a feeling that one of the copycats is stealing my popularity! :O so if u see someone wearing the same clothes doing things I wouldn't do or different penguin name please don't think it's me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting please write down comments with no swearing thank you